Saturday, June 4, 2011

Last day of school!!

The kids had their last day of school today, and only had a half day. So we surprised them and took them to Splash Kingdom. It's just down the street from our house, we've never been before. We heard it was a little sketchy in years past. This will be our third summer here in Loma Linda and when groupon had the best deal for passes, I couldn't resist.  I'm over it, everything is sketchy here, it's San Bernardino county. Today we went to check it out and we loved it, we even ran into our favorite doctor. I wish we had come every other summer. Perfect for our little kids and literally 3 minutes from our house. I may even get a neck tattoo while I'm there!




Dr. Balli has been my doctor for the last two years. He had to tell me that my baby wasn't going to make it when I first moved here, he took good care of me and did the D and C. And then delivered Oli in November. When I look back on this time of my life I will always be thankful for him.



Kaul was amazing on the flowrider!