Thursday, May 19, 2011

Reality

Maybe we all take pictures of the fun places we go, the things we love, the great food we ate or made, all the crafts and the programs, the parties and the day the kids looked so cute. Reality is that's not really my everyday life. Most days look more like this. Joe has so much going on right now, so last night when Oli was fussy I took her out and slept in the loft with her so she wouldn't wake him. But then she woke up Henley, and Henley had achey legs.  Between those two girls I didn't get any sleep. I got up today with a sore throat and an earache starting, my house is a mess. I'm so tired I can't even think of taking Bleu to school, so he's late. It's almost 10:00 and I'm still in my PJ's. I just want to get back in bed and sleep. I promise that won't happen, but I wish it would.
This is my room, still a mess but Joe made the bed (kind of) before he left. He's pretty good like that.

The kids are watching cartoons and Oli is mad.

So I propped up a bottle.

This is really me as we speak, invisalign, no make up, straggly hair. I really have a long forehead!

Henley is pretending she's a dog.

This is my messy bathroom. 

Maybe too much information, but it's reality.