Saturday, May 14, 2011

In Retrospect



This is a walk the kids and I take every few days from Girrards to their school. It's beautiful here and as the time gets closer to moving, we can really see the blessings we've been given here. I can never really explain to people why these last few years have been so hard for me. I can only say that in all of my life and in all of the things I've done, I've never felt so out of place. We just never really found our niche here. So with Joe's residency ending, I can honestly say I won't miss very many things about it here. But in retrospect, I'm thankful for the lessons I've learned and the time we've spent as a family. We've had fun and learned to slow down. We are different than we were when we came, I think it's for the better.



Look how much bigger this little cutie is!! We still love this walk and love Girrards! 


Remember this house that was being painted and the painter was singing Christmas songs? One of my favorite memories!

 These two girls are the best walking partners ever!



I love these flowers on the left, I don't know what they are, but every time we walk by I have to stop.




 These two are buddies and are always telling each other secrets.