We stayed close to home for spring break and decided to do something my parents did with us growing up. We all picked different things we wanted to do and flipped a coin to decide what we would do that day. Other than just riding bikes and sitting at the neighborhood pool, here is spring break so far. We've had a great time and the kids have loved picking different things, some small and some bigger. We still have a week left, we'll see where it takes us. Here's what we've done so far..
Portos
For some amazing potato balls, Joe's favorite, and now Kaul's too.
California Science Center
We loved everything about it! It was free and huge. And the kids were in Heaven!
Mars needs Moms at the Grove
I think my kids were a little nicer after seeing it.
Milk
For some amazing ice cream. The best part is Henley said she wanted vanilla and some milk. I just thought she must need a drink so I got her some water. On the way home she said "They should not call it Milk, they never even gave me any." haha! Of course, that's why she ordered milk.
Joe explaining to them about how amazing the potato balls are.
This one's for Aunt Janie. She calls them Huey Duey and Luey.
Best toy ever!
So fun to listen to the diver and see her interact with the fish.
Using the inferred to find the lizards.
Joe and I trying to hit the buzzer on the bike... He won, but I was a close second.
Joe and the kids did a newscast, I have never laughed so hard it was so funny! Joe makes everything so fun!
Lifting a truck. They are so strong!
Grossed out at the grossology exhibit... Blahhhh!
Milk = Yum!







