Thursday, January 6, 2011

Christmas at the Packers and Grandpa Hee Haw's

Henley was so excited about this princess necklace and shoes Santa left her. She looked amazing!
 Ken and Cari mid bite at the Packers for breakfast. I love them!! They made Christmas so fun!!
 Henley and her BFF's Sophi, Cicialy, Hen and Kenzli.
 Playing a sweet game Tanner gave Kaul.
 Dallin with that sweet game on his head.

 Joe and I on Christmas Day. He's pretty cute I guess...
Drink up! That's how we roll at our house, well with Martinelli at least.
 I know I've said this before but my sisters are the coolest!
 I missed out on the butt shot.... maybe that's a good thing! Aren't they cute!!
 My brother Larry and his family, minus their older kids.
 Just hanging out with Pam and Jedd..... At this point I think we were all so exhausted!
 Thanks Dad and Judie for the best breakfast I have ever had!! My Dad makes the greatest omelets in the world, I promise!

 What??? Just wearing the helmets Joe made for all of us. Maybe we were a little slap happy!


 Pam and Jedd were in on it too.


Grandpa Hee Haw and Oli. Her face cracks me up!!