Saturday, November 13, 2010

Sweet little Oli


I can't explain how great it has been to have a new baby, especially one as sweet as Olive. It was fun to take some pictures when Kimmy was in town. (I took a few of these from her blog). Not only is she an amazing photographer, she's a great editor! I was so lucky to have have tons of help from my mom and sisters. I loved having them here!  My cute aunt Janie and cousin Amber also helped me so much during and after I had the baby. I felt so loved and blessed to finally have this little girl here. It was such a long year, I couldn't believe how great it felt to finally not be pregnant. To have such a sweet and beautiful baby feels like the best blessing in the world. We couldn't love you more Oli!