Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

Halloween was hysterical!! We hit up the ward trunk-or-treat and went with some friends to trick or treat down Olive street. It was Awesome!  I have tons more pictures but I haven't been able to upload them so I'll add them later. When the kids got home from school I surprised them with Halloween bins full of awesome Halloween toys and treats. They loved them and turned into Halloween super heros...

  
Last minute Joe had a bright Idea for my costume. With my huge belly he decided I should be a fat bowler.... Awesome! Good thing I'm not insecure because I rocked that fat bowler chest hair and all.
 Kaul last minute decided to be Harry Potter .
 Bleu the Vampire.

 My picture of Henley wont upload so here she is in the group as a butterfly princess.
And Joe the cowboy. We usually try to pull off great costumes, this year we were just glad we did something! It was time to have this baby!!