It went fast from that moment on. We went to a specialist, in fact he was the head of perinatology at Loma Linda hospital and he explained that our baby was dying, and that she only had a 1% chance of living, it was sad and heart breaking. We went to the temple and felt blessings of comfort and answers that made us feel that we were known and loved by a Heavenly Father that was well aware of us at that very moment.
We named her Copper June, because we knew so much about her and felt her spirit so strong. She was named June after my Grandfather.
Kimmy wrote this Poem for us as we went through this trial and to me nothing could have been sweeter.
Baby Cooper June
Today I was near my mothers heart
It was bittersweet
I thought I could never love you more
No possibility
But NOTHING can compare to now
You truly are so pure in heart
So fair...so rare.
I came on this mission
That I might gain a body
But it was NOT for me to stay
Father in heaven has His ways
My work is in the Heavens
And here I feel no pain
I can do miracles
In our families name
Your courage to let me go
is written in the book of life
Along with fathers too
Always remember mother
You did what God asked of you
Cooper June is beautiful
And Grandpa feels the same
How could I not love
This holy sacred name?
Henley Klane is my best friend
And my brothers too
They will see me now and then
And mother so will you
I promise to never leave your side
And always be there to dry your eyes
I am in the Stars above!
And the flowers that you love!
I am in the falling leaves!
And in the cloudy skies above!
Rejoice in Eternity!
Rejoice in God Our King!
For Familes are forever!
And for this...the heavens sing!
Dearest mother...I've got your back
*Mateo Mateo Mateo (means Gift from God)*