In the five and a half years I have lived in Las Vegas it has only snowed one time. I was pregnant with Bleu and only had little Kaul, he had to have been about one. I love the snow and have missed it so much since I have lived here. I remember that day so well because it was so unusual, I had to work and Joe came home to watch Kaul. I remember it was about noon and I had to leave to get to work, I cryed on my way because I so badly wanted to stay home with Joe and Kaul and enjoy the snow. Well today it snowed again!!! And it didn't just snow a little, it snowed a lot! it snowed all day and they were big huge snow flakes! I think it might have been just for me. When I was little I hated when the snow stopped falling. I would check every few minutes to make sure they were still coming down. Today They did!! They fell and fell and fell! Joe even surprised us and drove clear home to have a 20 minute lunch with us, we actually surprised him by pelting him with snow balls as he walked up. We drank Trader Joes "Sipping Cocoa" It's pretty amazing! I felt peaceful.
Monday, December 15, 2008
A Las Vegas Snow Day
In the five and a half years I have lived in Las Vegas it has only snowed one time. I was pregnant with Bleu and only had little Kaul, he had to have been about one. I love the snow and have missed it so much since I have lived here. I remember that day so well because it was so unusual, I had to work and Joe came home to watch Kaul. I remember it was about noon and I had to leave to get to work, I cryed on my way because I so badly wanted to stay home with Joe and Kaul and enjoy the snow. Well today it snowed again!!! And it didn't just snow a little, it snowed a lot! it snowed all day and they were big huge snow flakes! I think it might have been just for me. When I was little I hated when the snow stopped falling. I would check every few minutes to make sure they were still coming down. Today They did!! They fell and fell and fell! Joe even surprised us and drove clear home to have a 20 minute lunch with us, we actually surprised him by pelting him with snow balls as he walked up. We drank Trader Joes "Sipping Cocoa" It's pretty amazing! I felt peaceful.